Pot holders

We're heading back to England in a couple of week to visit with some of John's family and friends.

John asked if I could make something small for hostess gifts for some of our hosts while were there.  I got a few made this week.

Front of Red & Gray Potholders
Back of Red & Gray Potholders
Front of Green Potholders
Back of Green Potholders
Only two more sets to go!

And a little color inspiration from the market this weekend ...

Ballard Farmers Market
Hope you're having a good week.

All the best
Lisa

Comments

  1. Love the potholders - have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great potholders! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! I need to make some of those, I keep burning myself because my oven gloves are verging on threadbare. Where abouts in the UK are you headed? I have it on good authority (old man on a neighbouring allotment) that it is about to warm up over here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I do like your potholders :-) i made oven Gloves as xmas pressies this (oops last) year but I prefer yours :-)
    Happy travelling - & yes they're forecasting 16 deg by midweek here in Uk - a flippin heatwave for February!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!